Medical

Have Medical Questions? Ask a Doctor Online!

Ask a Doctor,

Medical

To you: which is more desirable. constant panic attacks or

Customer Question
possible death. I need Ativan...
to you: which is more desirable. constant panic attacks or possible death. I need Ativan or Xanax, but My doctor will not prescribe it!!!!!
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Medical
9/1/2015
Doctor: Dr. David, Board Certified Physician replied 2 years ago
Dr. David, Board Certified Physician

This is Dr. David

constant panic attacks can be treated

adding medications like aripiprazole or risperidone or quetiapine can make the lexapro work better

you should consult with a psychiatrist to help treat your severe anxiety symptoms.

a psychiatrist would help you and prescribe to you ativan or xanax.

have you consulted with an psychiatrist for your anxiety before?

Dr. David, Board Certified Physician