Medical

Have Medical Questions? Ask a Doctor Online!

Ask a Doctor,

Medical

I have these sores all around my crack area. It's sometimes

Customer Question
I have these sores all...
I have these sores all around my butt crack area. It's sometimes painful and will leave nasty dark scars behind. Is there a reason to why I get them and how to get rid of it?
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Medical
They keep reoccurring for the past 2 years and I am not sexually active.
I added pictures not sure if you can see them
8/28/2015
Doctor: Dr. David, Board Certified Physician replied 2 years ago
Dr. David, Board Certified Physician

This is Dr. David

they be from bed bug bites or flea bites possibly or from scabies.

have you checked your bed for bed bugs?

do you have pets or animals in your home which can carry fleas into the home?

do you have a doctor you can see?

no bed bugs and nope don't have any pets. is there any treatments for it?
i don't get these bumps anywhere else on my body if that helps..

you need to see a doctor to get the area evaluated.

you might need a skin biopsy or skin culture to help with diagnosis.

could be scabies or something else

we can't diagnosis from just a blurry photo

you have to see a doctor face to face

do you have insurance to be able to see a doctor?

or there are free health clinics where you can see a doctor as well.

Dr. David, Board Certified Physician