How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask DrRussMD Your Own Question
DrRussMD, Board Certified Physician
Category: Medical
Satisfied Customers: 65266
Experience:  Internal Medicine--practice all of internal medicine, all ages, family, health, prevention, complementary medicine, etc.
Type Your Medical Question Here...
DrRussMD is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I'm a 62 male with PARKINSON'S (PD) and over the last yr I

Customer Question

hi my name is ***** ***** a 62 male with PARKINSON'S (PD) and over the last yr I have lost my ability to ejaculate. I can get an erection but It doesn't last very long.have any of you ever heard of this and is this repairable
thanks for your time
Submitted: 2 years ago.
Category: Medical
Expert:  DrRussMD replied 2 years ago.
It is often due to prostate disease.
You need to see a urologist.
It can also be a result of the Parkinson's, in which case better control of the Parkinson's is needed.
OK, so that is an initial answer….
Please use reply to expert if you have further questions. When you are ready, please click a positive rating [hopefully excellent]. If you forgot something, come back. I am here daily.