How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Dr. Gehring Your Own Question
Dr. Gehring
Dr. Gehring, Doctor
Category: Medical
Satisfied Customers: 24635
Experience:  Doctor of internal and general medicine self employed
Type Your Medical Question Here...
Dr. Gehring is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

From Sunday I'm feeling pain in right abdominal part under

Customer Question

Hi from Sunday I'm feeling pain in right abdominal part under the ribs and right part of chest
I went to my GP and he said that I have chest infection. On Tuesday pain appear again and I called for ambulance - they said I had tonsillitis. Yesterday pain woke me up, I felt sick. I called for ambulance they took me to A&E they've done blood test and chest x- ray which didn't show anything. He said that blood test are OK. The only one result which I saw was WBC which was 10.1. They said to take pain relief put cold staff on my chest and breath deeply because is rib pain...
Submitted: 2 years ago.
Category: Medical
Expert:  Dr. Gehring replied 2 years ago.
Hi there,
Welcome to Justanswer! I am Dr. Hoellering and pleased to help you.
What exactly is your question?