Medical

Have Medical Questions? Ask a Doctor Online!

Ask a Doctor,

Medical

I have been issued three pills to take once a week for nail

Customer Question
fungus infection. On the second...
I have been issued three pills to take once a week for nail fungus infection. On the second week I have experienced a sensitive cooling sensation in the shaft of my penis and have witnessed a thin layer of skin on my penis to come off. There is also a sensation of needing to go to the bathroom only to urinate a little. What can be the cause?
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Medical
8/21/2015
Doctor: Dr. David, Board Certified Physician replied 2 years ago
Dr. David, Board Certified Physician
Hello, this is Dr. David. I have read your question and I'm ready to help.
what is the name of the medication you are taking? Sporanox? itraconazole?
Family Physician, Doctor