How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Dr. David Your Own Question
Dr. David
Dr. David, Board Certified Physician
Category: Medical
Satisfied Customers: 46722
Experience:  Experienced Physician trained in New York City. I'm ready to help.
Type Your Medical Question Here...
Dr. David is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I am having a tight feeling around my abdomen and severe

Customer Question

I am having a tight feeling around my abdomen and severe cramping and diarrhea. I was in an auto accident last week and am wondering if I should for back in for care?
Submitted: 2 years ago.
Category: Medical
Expert:  Dr. David replied 2 years ago.
Hello, this is Dr. David. I have read your question and I'm ready to help.
yes you should see a doctor if you have had an auto accident.
what happened in the accident?
you could have injured your bowels during the accident.
do you have a doctor you can see who can check your stomach and spleen
you might need an abdominal CT scan
you can also go to the ER for more urgent evaluation.
do you have an ER close to you?