Medical

Have Medical Questions? Ask a Doctor Online!

Ask a Doctor,

Medical

Our patient had a covernoma,affecting his left eye and right

Customer Question
arm. The eye affect was...
Our patient had a covernoma,affecting his left eye and right arm. The eye affect was cured and back to normal, but the arm was disabled by 30-40% as doctors said. He is 20y ears old. A surgical operation for more than six hours was done on him by one of the prof in this field.
After the operation he came with side affect of " short memory loss" and the arm isn't better i.
My questions are:-
Is this normal?
Is the memory issue recoverable, how long it takes?
Is the arm issue recoverable?
What do you recommend?
THANK YOU and REGARDS. Customer
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Medical
Our patient had a ((cavernoma)),affecting his...
8/17/2015
Doctor: Dr. Bob, Medical Doctor replied 2 years ago
Dr. Bob
Dr. Bob, Medical Doctor

Both his memory and arm function could recover. ..but you won't know for sure for a few months, possibly more. He should begin working with speech and occupational therapists right away. And his family should provide him with lots of clues to remind him of details of his life.

First of all, the answer was joyful... Thank goodness!the words are of professional .the time to answer was unbelievable. How to thank you? You tell me..!
BLESS YOU ALL.

You are very welcome. If finished, please provide a positive rating. Follow up any time if you have additional questions.

Hello, JayJay.
Did you have any additional information or questions you wanted to go over regarding this patient?
Please let me know if there is anything else I can help you with.
Regards,
Doctor-Bob

??

"First of all, the answer was joyful... Thank goodness!the words are of professional .the time to answer was unbelievable. How to thank you? You tell me..!"

If you want to thank me, please pay me (provide a positive rating). God bless you too.

To visitors of this site, if you are looking for an expert advice, you are in the right place.
Dr. Bob was there in no time, with the prompt answer. Thank you so much Dr Bob.

I appreciate the acknowledgment. Please follow up anytime.

Dr. Bob
Dr. Bob
Dr. Bob, Medical Doctor