How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Family Physician Your Own Question
Family Physician
Family Physician, Doctor
Category: Medical
Satisfied Customers: 2592
Experience:  Emergency Medicine and Family Practice for over 26 years
Type Your Medical Question Here...
Family Physician is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I use to go and see a doctor back problems. My husband is a

Customer Question

I use to go and see a doctor for my back problems. My husband is a veteran and when he started going and getting the same medication I stopped my doctor BC of the high price. Now, they have changed my husbands medication and I'm in a deal of pain. The Dr I saw has retired but before then lost his license for a while so I can't find any records of mine and need a referral for anyone where I live now.
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Medical
Expert:  DrRussMD replied 1 year ago.
I am not sure what your medical question is for us?
Can you clarify?