How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Dr. David Your Own Question
Dr. David
Dr. David, Board Certified Physician
Category: Medical
Satisfied Customers: 46952
Experience:  Experienced Physician trained in New York City. I'm ready to help.
Type Your Medical Question Here...
Dr. David is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

My leg is seeping water. I have some pain in my leg and have

Customer Question

my leg is seeping water. I have some pain in my leg and have been feeling a little queasy.Should I go to Urgent care, emergency room or wait and call my Dr. tomorrow?
Submitted: 2 years ago.
Category: Medical
Expert:  Dr. David replied 2 years ago.
Hello, this is Dr. David. I have read your question and I'm ready to help.
it sounds like you have pitting edema and exucate fluid coming out of your leg from severe edema
you need to elevate your legs up above your heart to help decrease swelling you might need compression stockings and to decrease salt into to help decrease swelling in your legs.
you can try stomach acid blocking medications like pepto bismal to see if this helps your stomach
you should go to the ER to get an ultasound of your legs to check for DVT or deep venous thrombosus blood clots.
do you have an ER close to you?