Dr. David, Board Certified Physician
Experience:  Experienced Physician trained in New York City. I'm ready to help.
41363181

I am a male of years. I am married and did not make love

Customer Question

I am a male of 69 years. I am married and did not make love with my wife for the last
ten years. Two months ago I made friends with a lady who is 63 years old and we
made love twice in the last month. This is the first time that I made love with another
woman who is not my wife. In the two instances I realised that I could not have a
climax even though i had a very good ejaculation. I felt embarrassed even though she
enjoyed the experience a lot. In the evening I masterbated to see if I could come and I succeeded I am suspecting if I make love to this lady another time I would have the
same experience. I must tell you that I have been taking one noctamid, sleeping tablets,
for the last ten years every night to help me sleep. I take a B12 injection every two
months for the last eight years and I take Proenzi Rapid +, three tablets daily.
I must tell you that I started to suffer B12 deficiency since 2005 and as a consequence
I have neuropathy in the feet but now it is under control. I must tell you also that
for the last two years I am having athrities in the knee and it becomes a bit of a
handicap when making love with a lady who really loves to make love.
Can you help please?
Regards ***** *****
Emmanuel
Category: Medical
Expert:  Dr. David replied 1 year ago.
Hello, this is Dr. David. I have read your question and I'm ready to help.
I am sorry you are having difficulty climaxing.
this can occur sometimes if you are very anxious or too excited and not relaxed enough to climax.
medications like viagra or cialis can also delay climax but it doesn't sound like you are using them.
antidepression medications like SSRI agents can delay climax, but it doesn't sound like you are using them.
if you masturbated and was able to climax, then you don't have anything wrong with your nerves or testosterone level
I bet the more you make love with this new women, the more relaxed you will become and you will be able to climax with time.
let me know if you have questions.