Medical

Have Medical Questions? Ask a Doctor Online!

Ask a Doctor,

Medical

Pain in right side of chest under breast...hurts when I take

Customer Question
deep breaths...
Pain in right side of chest under breast...hurts when I take deep breaths
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Medical
8/8/2015
Doctor: Dr Basu, Experienced Specialist replied 2 years ago
Dr Basu
Dr Basu, Experienced Specialist

Hi there,

Muscle pull related pain is most likely.

Deep breathing requires the use of these muscles.

That results in pain.

No resting shortness of breath or lack of pain in the left side, do not likely suggest any heart related probem or even blood clots in the lung or pneumonia.

Avoidance of stretching, heavy lifting, and Over the counter naproxen 2 tabs twice daily can be tried.

I will suggest you to see your doctor for clinical evaluation as well since I am not able to examine you online.

Best wishes,

It was my pleasure to help you today.

If I have answered all your questions, Please rate my response Excellent (click on the smiley faces) under this chat box only.

Please bookmark my profile for asking further questions!

This is the link to my profile:

http://www.justanswer.com/medical/expert-mysticdoc/

Dr Basu
Dr Basu
Dr Basu, Experienced Specialist