How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask DrRussMD Your Own Question
DrRussMD, Board Certified Physician
Category: Medical
Satisfied Customers: 65000
Experience:  Internal Medicine--practice all of internal medicine, all ages, family, health, prevention, complementary medicine, etc.
Type Your Medical Question Here...
DrRussMD is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I need to know if what I have is thrombosed prolapsed

Customer Question

I need to know if what I have is thrombosed prolapsed hemorrhoids or something more serious. I'm in excruciating pain but currently have no medical insurance.
Submitted: 2 years ago.
Category: Medical
Expert:  DrRussMD replied 2 years ago.
There is no way to know that without examination.
You can get this in a cost effective way in any number of ways.
Call the health department and find out where the neighborhood clinics are: these are on sliding scale.
Enroll in any teaching hospital medical clinic; these are on sliding scale.
This could also be diverticulosis, which is more serious.
The options above will tie you in to specialist, in case you need a short scope to see what is going on.
OK, so that is an initial answer….
Please use reply to expert if you have further questions. When you are ready, please click a positive rating [hopefully excellent]. If you forgot something, come back. I am here daily.