How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Family Physician Your Own Question
Family Physician
Family Physician, Doctor
Category: Medical
Satisfied Customers: 2592
Experience:  Emergency Medicine and Family Practice for over 26 years
Type Your Medical Question Here...
Family Physician is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I had a small wart on the side of my nose.for years which I

Customer Question

I had a small wart on the side of my nose.for years which I reduced from time to time with Compound W. No I have a small elongated white one in the front which does respond to Comp W. Why on nose ? My diet ? I,m 79
Submitted: 2 years ago.
Category: Medical
Expert:  Dr. David replied 2 years ago.

This is Dr. David

you should see a dermatologist and get a biopsy of that elongated one to make sure we know what it is.

have you seen a doctor to get your spots on your nose evaluated?