Medical

Have Medical Questions? Ask a Doctor Online!

Ask a Doctor,

Medical

My girlfriend inhaled poison spray getting rid of carpenter

Customer Question
ants. now her lungs burn and...
My girlfriend inhaled poison spray getting rid of carpenter ants. now her
lungs burn and hurt. she tried inhaler in emergency and that hurt. she can't
sleep unless she puts ice on her chest. do you have any way of curing this.
thank you, Nancy ****
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Medical
8/1/2015
Doctor: Dr. David, Board Certified Physician replied 2 years ago
Dr. David, Board Certified Physician

This is Dr. David

did she go to the emergency room?

did she try breathing pure oxygen?

did she get a chest CT scan there?

she can ask the ER for nebulized morphine to help her decrease pain when breathing

that is liquid morphine 5mg in 3ml of saline nebulized for her to breath in.

it is a prescription medication her doctors will have to prescribe for her.

let me know if you have questions.

Family Physician, Doctor