Dr. Hasan
Dr. Hasan, Doctor
Experience:  MBBS, FCPS, with experience in all fields of medicine and surgery
28983357

My wifes veins on her legs are swollen more so on her right

Customer Question

My wifes veins on her legs are swollen more so on her right leg and she has a lot of pain last night could hardly sleep but we dont have health insurance is there something over the counter that we can get for that
Category: Medical
Expert:  Dr. Hasan replied 2 years ago.
Hi, Thanks for your question. I'm Dr. Hasan and I'll try to help you. I am sorry to hear about your problem. I am going to address your primary concern but later you can ask anything you want. These are likely to be varicose veins. Pain is rare but possible in this problem. Definitely I would advise you to get her checked by a doctor but yes I do have suggestions and they will help her. In such cases, over the counter available tablet Aleve twice daily and wearing compression stockings can help her a lot. I wish her good luck and that she gets well soon. My goal is to provide you with excellent service – if you feel you have received anything less, please reply back as I am happy to address follow-up questions. Kindly rate me when you are done. You can come back here to ask anything even after you have rated the answer. I will be glad to help you always. Regards