How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Family Physician Your Own Question
Family Physician
Family Physician, Doctor
Category: Medical
Satisfied Customers: 2592
Experience:  Emergency Medicine and Family Practice for over 26 years
Type Your Medical Question Here...
Family Physician is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I am looking for a new neurologist in Bay, WI. I had a

Customer Question

I am looking for a new neurologist in Green Bay, WI. I had a stroke 2.5 yrs ago and still have issues with short term memory, anxiety and depression.
Submitted: 2 years ago.
Category: Medical
Expert:  Dr Subbanna MD replied 2 years ago.
Hi, I have posted my answer at your other question area; if you have any additional questions you may follow up either there or here - as per your convenience.