Dr. Abid
Dr. Abid, Doctor
Experience:  MBBS, FCPS(R)
16766337

I have sharp pains like a spider bite or needles in my legs

Customer Question

I have sharp pains like a spider bite or needles in my legs but there is no outward signs of anything and my legs will start twitching but I've never done drugs. I also have terrible pressure behind my right eye and sometimes I will have numbness in my legs or arms or both. Mostly these symptoms appear at night. Is it anything to worry about?
Category: Medical
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I remember too that I have almost like muscle spasms in my throat causing me to swallow or my throat jerk shut when I don't swallow and I get really dizzy and sometimes feel like I can't get in enough oxygen when I'm just sitting on the couch . I also sometimes have trouble focusing my vision
Expert:  Dr. Abid replied 1 year ago.
Hi there ...Numbness , muscle spasm , twitching , problem in swallowing indicates that you have underlying neuronal issue ,it could be the manifestation of cervical neuropathy .It would be ideal for you to immediately consult Neurologist and get MRI Cervical spine , so that appropriate treatment may be offered to you .Good luck .positive feedback will be appreciated .Thanks .