How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask DrRussMD Your Own Question
DrRussMD, Board Certified Physician
Category: Medical
Satisfied Customers: 65329
Experience:  Internal Medicine--practice all of internal medicine, all ages, family, health, prevention, complementary medicine, etc.
Type Your Medical Question Here...
DrRussMD is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I strained my back about a month ago, sweeping. I have gone

Customer Question

I strained my back about a month ago, sweeping. I have gone to a deep tissue massage therapist, which has helped. But then I went to a chiropractor who made it much worse. I since have changed to physical therapy and I am improving. i have been having problems lifting my right leg into my car. Am I doing the right things or do I need further Dr care?
Submitted: 2 years ago.
Category: Medical
Expert:  DrRussMD replied 2 years ago.
You need to see an MD of physical medicine and rehabilitation.
These are the overall specialist in structural problems.
OK, so that is an initial answer….
Please use reply to expert if you have further questions. When you are ready, please click a positive rating [hopefully excellent]. If you forgot something, come back. I am here daily.