Dr. Hasan
Dr. Hasan, Doctor
Experience:  MBBS, FCPS, with experience in all fields of medicine and surgery
28983357

I am scheduled medically neede colonoscopy tomorrow -

Customer Question

I am scheduled for a medically neede colonoscopy tomorrow - anestthia or med concerns?
Category: Medical
Expert:  Dr. Hasan replied 2 years ago.
Hi, Thanks for your question. I'm Dr. Hasan and I'll try to help you. I am sorry to hear about your problem. I am going to address your primary concern but later you can ask anything you want. I can understand your concerns about anaesthesia and medicines used for it. I have reviewed your past medical problems and as such none of them is concerning when it comes to anaesthesia. For a colonoscopy complete anaesthesia is not given. It is mild sedation usually and with your medical history, I really don't see any problem. Many of my patients with multiple problems undergo anaesthesia and it goes uneventful. I am quite sure and I reassure you as well that there will be no problem in your anaesthesia. Let me know, if you have any further specific concern. I wish you good luck and that you get well soon. My goal is to provide you with excellent service – if you feel you have received anything less, please reply back as I am happy to address follow-up questions. Kindly rate me when you are done. You can come back here to ask anything even after you have rated the answer. I will be glad to help you always. Regards