Dr. Abid
Dr. Abid, Doctor
Experience:  MBBS, FCPS(R)
16766337

I just had my gallbladder removed two weeks ago and found out

Customer Question

I just had my gallbladder removed two weeks ago and found out I hadchronic cholecystitis gallbladder I've had it since February is there any need to worry that I've had this long enough that I could have liver damage from it not being found out sooner
Category: Medical
Expert:  Dr. Abid replied 2 years ago.
Hi there ....As you have had Chronic cholecystitis and no issue with bile duct or evidence of obstruction of bile duct , so primary chronic cholecystitis will not effect your liver .It will not effect your liver .So no need to worry .Regards ***** ***** luck .Please leave positive feedback for me .Thanks .
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
thank you very much for your reply and information it's nice to know that I really don't need to worry about another thing I have found that this website is a very helpful little tool thank you again for helping me out I appreciate it
Expert:  Dr. Abid replied 2 years ago.
You are welcome ...And good luck .I would like that you may rate my answer as excellent or good service .Regards .