How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Family Physician Your Own Question
Family Physician
Family Physician, Doctor
Category: Medical
Satisfied Customers: 2592
Experience:  Emergency Medicine and Family Practice for over 26 years
Type Your Medical Question Here...
Family Physician is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

We need test done on my son who is 20 yrs old and his mind

Customer Question

we need test done on my son who is 20 yrs old and his mind is like a 10 yrs old, he is still in high school they want him to see a neurologist phyicologist
Submitted: 2 years ago.
Category: Medical
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Dr. David replied 2 years ago.

This is Dr. David

I can try to help you find a neurologist psychiatrist close to you.

we can do this sort of evaluation over the internet.

do you want help to fine a neuro psychiatrist close to you?

I need your zip code or your location.