How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Dr. David Your Own Question
Dr. David
Dr. David, Board Certified Physician
Category: Medical
Satisfied Customers: 46742
Experience:  Experienced Physician trained in New York City. I'm ready to help.
Type Your Medical Question Here...
Dr. David is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I think I might have bird mites who would I go to

Customer Question

I think I might have bird mites who would I go to dermatologist or regular doctor or veterinarian
Submitted: 2 years ago.
Category: Medical
Expert:  Dr. David replied 2 years ago.

This is Dr. David

I would go see your primary care doctor or a dermatologist if you think you have a skin mite infection

you need to take your birds to a veterinarian if your birds have this mite infection as well.

both you and your birds need to be treated to get rid of these mites.

let me know if you have other questions.