How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Family Physician Your Own Question
Family Physician
Family Physician, Doctor
Category: Medical
Satisfied Customers: 2592
Experience:  Emergency Medicine and Family Practice for over 26 years
Type Your Medical Question Here...
Family Physician is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

Having an anxiety attack male 55,

Customer Question

having an anxiety attack male 55,
Submitted: 2 years ago.
Category: Medical
Expert:  DrRussMD replied 2 years ago.


What is your question for us?

Customer: replied 2 years ago.
have been having problems breathing, swallowing, and due to death in the family, stress myelf that I normally do not experiecne..concerned, water water drinking took a long shower..took pessure meds
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
what else can I dohad a stroke in 2011 and left brain bleed too kepkram
Expert:  DrRussMD replied 2 years ago.

I am not sure what your question is.

What to do?

Go to the ER.

They can give you acute medications, which are prescription.

They can arrange follow up for long term treatment if needed.

Is that what you are asking?