Dr. David, Board Certified Physician
Experience:  Experienced Physician trained in New York City. I'm ready to help.
41363181

For the past year now, I've been experiencing these very odd

Customer Question

Hello
For the past year now, I've been experiencing these very odd symptoms. I'm a 21 year old male, 6ft & consider myself to be healthy overall for the most part. I've been experiencing constipation with mucous, and feeling tired throughout the entire day. Sometimes my eyes will feel very heavy and blurry, which makes it very difficult to concentrate and focus. I used to smoke in the past (marijuana) but I stopped 3 months ago. I've also noticed a change in my speech (stuttering) and slight anxiety. Nothing major has happened in my life at all to cause any significant mental changes. What could be causing this?
- Jin
Category: Medical
Expert:  Dr. David replied 2 years ago.

This is Dr. David

some patients as they get older, can get worse anxiety symptoms.

constipation can come from not eating enough fruits and vegetables and fiber in your diet and not drinking enough water and fluids.

allergies can cause mucous in your eyes and cause blurry vision

anxiety can cause stuttering and cause poor sleep which can cause fatigue.

you might need to talk to your doctor about your symptoms and see if medications to decrease anxiety can help

seeing a psychotherapist could hep

exercise therapy can also help decrease anxiety

do you have a doctor you can see that you can talk to about these symptoms?