How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Dr. David Your Own Question
Dr. David
Dr. David, Board Certified Physician
Category: Medical
Satisfied Customers: 46930
Experience:  Experienced Physician trained in New York City. I'm ready to help.
Type Your Medical Question Here...
Dr. David is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

For the past year now, I've been experiencing these very odd

Customer Question

For the past year now, I've been experiencing these very odd symptoms. I'm a 21 year old male, 6ft & consider myself to be healthy overall for the most part. I've been experiencing constipation with mucous, and feeling tired throughout the entire day. Sometimes my eyes will feel very heavy and blurry, which makes it very difficult to concentrate and focus. I used to smoke in the past (marijuana) but I stopped 3 months ago. I've also noticed a change in my speech (stuttering) and slight anxiety. Nothing major has happened in my life at all to cause any significant mental changes. What could be causing this?
- Jin
Submitted: 2 years ago.
Category: Medical
Expert:  Dr. David replied 2 years ago.

This is Dr. David

some patients as they get older, can get worse anxiety symptoms.

constipation can come from not eating enough fruits and vegetables and fiber in your diet and not drinking enough water and fluids.

allergies can cause mucous in your eyes and cause blurry vision

anxiety can cause stuttering and cause poor sleep which can cause fatigue.

you might need to talk to your doctor about your symptoms and see if medications to decrease anxiety can help

seeing a psychotherapist could hep

exercise therapy can also help decrease anxiety

do you have a doctor you can see that you can talk to about these symptoms?