How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Family Physician Your Own Question
Family Physician
Family Physician, Doctor
Category: Medical
Satisfied Customers: 2592
Experience:  Emergency Medicine and Family Practice for over 26 years
Type Your Medical Question Here...
Family Physician is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I have constant pain in my lower right flank. My back is

Customer Question

I have constant pain in my lower right flank. My back is achey. I have been constipated for a couple of weeks and then this morning I had diarrhea. Sex has become very painful. I am 53 years old, had a partial hysterectomy 30 years ago - leaving my ovaries. I have no discharge but my urine is darker than usual and I feel like I have to pee all the time. Please help.
Submitted: 2 years ago.
Category: Medical
Expert:  DrRussMD replied 2 years ago.


You need an exam.

You still have your ovaries and kidneys

A problem with either one can cause this pain.

OK, so that is an initial answer….

Please use reply to expert if you have further questions. When you are ready, please click a positive rating [hopefully excellent]. If you forgot something, come back. I am here daily.