How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Family Physician Your Own Question
Family Physician
Family Physician, Doctor
Category: Medical
Satisfied Customers: 2592
Experience:  Emergency Medicine and Family Practice for over 26 years
Type Your Medical Question Here...
Family Physician is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

Trying to find a way to locate the Doctor my son was

Customer Question

Trying to find a way to locate the Doctor my son was registered with when He was a student in Coventry, he has lost his Medical Card with his number on and now wants to re-register with a New Doctor in North Wales, but cant
Submitted: 2 years ago.
Category: Medical
Expert:  DrRussMD replied 2 years ago.
He simply needs to contact the NHS
He can do this on line here
Not sure why he has not done this?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
its cost me £25.00 for that answer..... mmmm
Expert:  DrRussMD replied 2 years ago.
I have not given you an answer yet.
I asked you if he has contacted the NHS at the link I gave you.
As, they will have his previous doctor listed to his name.....
Or, is there another question I am missing?