How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Dr. D. Love Your Own Question
Dr. D. Love
Dr. D. Love, Doctor
Category: Medical
Satisfied Customers: 18757
Experience:  Family Physician for 10 years; Hospital Medical Director for 10 years.
Type Your Medical Question Here...
Dr. D. Love is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I went to a "Specialty Clinic" today for ED. They steered me

Customer Question

I went to a "Specialty Clinic" today for ED. They steered me away from taking anything like Viagra etc. Immediately had him try the TriMix injections. Apparently the injection was successful, but after reading thru this site about TriMix, I think he got ripped off on the price (30.00 per injection). So, my question is, where do we go from here? Does a standard urologist prescribe TriMix? And if so, where might we purchase it once we get the prescription
Submitted: 2 years ago.
Category: Medical
Expert:  Dr. D. Love replied 2 years ago.
Hello from JustAnswer.
Any Urologist can prescribe the Trimix. It can only be purchased at compounding pharmacies and many communities do not have a compounding pharmacy. However, there are some online compounding pharmacies that will be able to fill the prescription for you. For example, see
If I can provide any further information, please let me know.