Dr. David, Board Certified Physician
Experience:  Experienced Physician trained in New York City. I'm ready to help.
41363181

I am currently taking Harvooni, a Hepatitis C Drug. I take

Customer Question

I am currently taking Harvooni, a Hepatitis C Drug. I take effexor, clonazapam 3 times a day, and ambien for sleep. For the last week or so, I have been feeling very exhausted. My wife thinks that I look High and disoriented as if I am under the influence. It is causing me extreme stress that I am being accused of this everyday. The side effects of Harvoni are extreme fatigue and headaches. What can I do to convince her, that this is normal, because all she seems to think is that I am High.........I have been taking Harvoni for the last 11 days
Category: Medical
Expert:  Dr. David replied 2 years ago.
Hello, this is Dr. David. I have read your question and I'm ready to help.
you should let your doctor tell her that your side effects from Harvoni are extreme fatigue and headaches.
why would she think you are high?
have you used drugs in the past?
you have to keep telling her that you are not high and that you are not using drugs and this is a side effect of Harvoni.
let me know if you have questions.