How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask DrRussMD Your Own Question
DrRussMD, Board Certified Physician
Category: Medical
Satisfied Customers: 64410
Experience:  Internal Medicine--practice all of internal medicine, all ages, family, health, prevention, complementary medicine, etc.
Type Your Medical Question Here...
DrRussMD is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds


Customer Question

Submitted: 2 years ago.
Category: Medical
Expert:  DrRussMD replied 2 years ago.
What is your medical question
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
I have Vestibula type symtoms and need a doctor in Lindsay Ontario Canada that can treat this
Expert:  DrRussMD replied 2 years ago.
What are your symptoms exactly
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Dizzynes, Unsteady on my feet, no ambition, not interested in dealing with problems
Expert:  DrRussMD replied 2 years ago.
This could be from many different illnesses.
You need to see an internal medicine doctor, as they are certified in all specialties of adult medicine.
There are several internists in Lindsay listed here.
OK, so that is an initial answer….
Please use reply to expert if you have further questions. When you are ready, please click a positive rating [hopefully excellent]. If you forgot something, come back. I am here daily.