Anthony Bray, MD
Anthony Bray, MD, Doctor
Experience:  14 years experience in the field of Family Practice
13781349

I'm having trouble with asthma I took 60mg of prednisone and

Customer Question

I'm having trouble with asthma I took 60mg of prednisone and nebulizer anything I can do
Category: Medical
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
How does the phone call work I just summited it to get a call how long does it take
Expert:  Anthony Bray, MD replied 2 years ago.
Hello!The 60mg prednisone will probably take a while to kick in and give you much benefit ...usually next 24 hours or will be kicking in... What do you use in your nebulizer ? You may need repeat nebulizer treatments every few hours and space put. If you have too much trouble with breathing then don't hesitate to get help at ER YOU may be using albuterol or Xopenex as main medication in nebulizer. This may be combined with atrovent ( combination of Duoneb is commonly used for nebulizer treatments) Are you on a prednisone taper? What may be changed of having a respiratory infection? What are your usual asthma medicines ??I will submit offer for phone call too if you wish. That is offered as added service ...of you accept then I submit my contact information...takes just a few minutes utes to set up... Let me k ow if you have further questions.I will be happy to get back with you!!Best Regards!!