Medical

Have Medical Questions? Ask a Doctor Online!

Ask a Doctor,

Medical

I have had severe ADHD all my life was on riddlin as a kid

Customer Question
hello sir, I have had severe...
hello sir,
I have had severe ADHD all my life was on riddlin as a kid and have self medicated with methamphetamine for about the last 25 years. I take a controlled amount everyday by weight. I recently relocated to Florida and really don't want to deal with illegal meth trade anymore. I am a 40yo stable person, a business owner, and am married with 3 kids(26,19,10 years old) how do I go about finding a doctor to prescribe it to me legally?
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Medical
7/4/2015
Doctor: Dr. SH, Board Certified Physician replied 2 years ago
Dr. SH
Dr. SH, Board Certified Physician
Hi there.
Thank you for your question.
I will be helping you out with your queries.
You would have to look for a psychiatrist in your location to help you prescribe it.
You may have to first contact your primary care physician who will then refer you to a psychiatrist.
You can find information on the doctors near your area on the following website:
www.healthgrades.com
Let me know if you have more questions.
Kind regards
Dr. SH
Dr. SH
Dr. SH, Board Certified Physician