How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Dr. SH Your Own Question
Dr. SH
Dr. SH, Board Certified Physician
Category: Medical
Satisfied Customers: 8770
Experience:  Doctor of Medicine
Type Your Medical Question Here...
Dr. SH is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

Sir, I have had severe ADHD all my life was on riddlin

Customer Question

hello sir,
I have had severe ADHD all my life was on riddlin as a kid and have self medicated with methamphetamine for about the last 25 years. I take a controlled amount everyday by weight. I recently relocated to Florida and really don't want to deal with illegal meth trade anymore. I am a 40yo stable person, a business owner, and am married with 3 kids(26,19,10 years old) how do I go about finding a doctor to prescribe it to me legally?
Submitted: 2 years ago.
Category: Medical
Expert:  Dr. SH replied 2 years ago.
Hi there.
Thank you for your question.
I will be helping you out with your queries.
You would have to look for a psychiatrist in your location to help you prescribe it.
You may have to first contact your primary care physician who will then refer you to a psychiatrist.
You can find information on the doctors near your area on the following website:
Let me know if you have more questions.
Kind regards

Related Medical Questions