How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Dr. Ravoof Your Own Question
Dr. Ravoof
Dr. Ravoof, Doctor
Category: Medical
Satisfied Customers: 4804
Experience:  Experienced Physician in the field of Medicine and Surgery.
Type Your Medical Question Here...
Dr. Ravoof is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I have severe touretts for the past 30 years I'm going to

Customer Question

I have severe touretts for the past 30 years I'm going to chronic pain I've been on oxycodone for 5 years and methadone at night I'm on disability for the past 5 years from now looking for a doctor around ocean or monmouthCounty anyone out there could help I'm in Brooklyn New York for the past 5 years.and I want to get closer to the ocean and Monmouth County if anyone can help please get back to meMatt Talty 1966 @ gmail.comthank you very much
Submitted: 2 years ago.
Category: Medical
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
240 oxycodone 30 mg. 180 methadone 10 mg a month
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Only thing seems to work besides sybsy makes me feel weird
Expert:  Dr. Ravoof replied 2 years ago.
Dear customer,
Did you tell your doctor that you are shifting and whether he/she could refer you to another doctor in Monmouth County?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
He gave me a few other Dr.s in Manhattan Brooklyn an bronx
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
He doesn't no any one around ocean Monmouth jersey..also need my injections. Shoulder left right knee an middle back .forgot to mention.
Expert:  Dr. Ravoof replied 2 years ago.
Dear customer,
Thanks for your reply.
Basically you need to consult a pain medicine specialist in Monmouth Jersey. The below mentioned web link has some of these specialists listed. Please contact them and consult them.
Take care.