How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Dr. David Your Own Question
Dr. David
Dr. David, Board Certified Physician
Category: Medical
Satisfied Customers: 46305
Experience:  Experienced Physician trained in New York City. I'm ready to help.
Type Your Medical Question Here...
Dr. David is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

Pain under right breast just to the right side bony part

Customer Question

Pain under right breast just to the right side bony part pain comes and goes skin was sensitive near area but not so much now taking alive helps some
Submitted: 2 years ago.
Category: Medical
Expert:  Dr. David replied 2 years ago.
Hello, this is Dr. David. I have read your question and I'm ready to help.
your pain could be due to costocondritis inflammation of your ribs causing pain.
aleve often helps with costocondritis rib inflammation pain
the pain could also be due to a pulled muscle or possibly inflamed gall bladder which is in the right upper abdominal area.
other causes such as stomach or duodenal inflammation or heart related pain are low, but possible.
do you have a doctor you can see right away or a hospital or ER close to you where you can be seen?