Medical

Have medical questions? Ask a doctor online!

Ask a Doctor,

I am 53 and I'm having trouble losing This last 35 pounds. I…

Customer Question
I am 53 and I'm...
I am 53 and I'm having trouble losing This last 35 pounds. I have lost 40 on my own but this last 35 lb. I'm trying to get a prescription for pharmaceutical phentermine to aid in my weight-loss program of low-fat low-carb and exercise. please HELP if you can. Thank you Fran
Submitted: 3 years ago.Category: Medical
Answered in 1 minute by:
6/27/2015
Doctor: Dr. Phil, MD, Medical Doctor replied 3 years ago
Dr. Phil, MD
Dr. Phil, MD, Medical Doctor
Hello. I'm Dr. Phil, licensed and practicing Internal Medicine Physician. Excellent service is my goal.
Hi Fran.
it is illegal for me to give medicine online. Especially controlled substances.
There is a new drug to ask your doctor about though. It is called saxenda