How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Family Physician Your Own Question
Family Physician
Family Physician, Doctor
Category: Medical
Satisfied Customers: 2592
Experience:  Emergency Medicine and Family Practice for over 26 years
Type Your Medical Question Here...
Family Physician is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

What do i do, I need a hernia operation on my testicle. The

Customer Question

what do i do, I need a hernia operation on my testicle. The testicle has gone up inside and the opening has closed, so it can't come back down. I have no insurance at all, I have worked for a small company for at least 10years. How severe is this procedure and is there any help for me?
Submitted: 2 years ago.
Category: Medical
Expert:  DrRussMD replied 2 years ago.
Has a surgeon examined this?