How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Dr. D. Love Your Own Question
Dr. D. Love
Dr. D. Love, Doctor
Category: Medical
Satisfied Customers: 18452
Experience:  Family Physician for 10 years; Hospital Medical Director for 10 years.
Type Your Medical Question Here...
Dr. D. Love is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

Dr. Thomas, I have beeen suffering from internal heat now 3 years. I am a ma

Customer Question

Hi Dr. Thomas,
I have beeen suffering from internal heat now for about 3 years. I am a male 27 years residing in West Africa. I feel it more about my back. I need assistance of treatment for it
Submitted: 2 years ago.
Category: Medical
Expert:  Dr. D. Love replied 2 years ago.
The expert that you requested has not responded, so the question has been opened to other experts.
However, it is your choice.
Would you rather wait for your requested expert to be online?
Or may I be of assistance?
Expert:  Dr. D. Love replied 2 years ago.
I have not heard back from the request for additional information.
When feeling warmth in the body, it is correct to first be concerned about infection, but if the problem persists despite evaluation for and treatment of infection, then the next consideration wold be an inflammatory condition. The classic signs of inflammation are pain, swelling, warmth, and redness, although all may not be present.
There are a couple options at this point. You could see a doctor for evaluation of inflammatory conditions. It also would be an option to try an oral anti-inflammatory medicine to see if it eases the symptom. There are a some anti-inflammatory medicines available over the counter in many countries, including ibuprofen or naproxen.
If I can provide any further information, please let me know.