Dr. D. Love, Doctor
Experience:  Family Physician for 10 years; Hospital Medical Director for 10 years.
21597572

Dr. Thomas, I have beeen suffering from internal heat now 3 years. I am a ma

Customer Question

Hi Dr. Thomas,
I have beeen suffering from internal heat now for about 3 years. I am a male 27 years residing in West Africa. I feel it more about my back. I need assistance of treatment for it
Category: Medical
Expert:  Dr. D. Love replied 2 years ago.
The expert that you requested has not responded, so the question has been opened to other experts.
However, it is your choice.
Would you rather wait for your requested expert to be online?
Or may I be of assistance?
I have not heard back from the request for additional information.
When feeling warmth in the body, it is correct to first be concerned about infection, but if the problem persists despite evaluation for and treatment of infection, then the next consideration wold be an inflammatory condition. The classic signs of inflammation are pain, swelling, warmth, and redness, although all may not be present.
There are a couple options at this point. You could see a doctor for evaluation of inflammatory conditions. It also would be an option to try an oral anti-inflammatory medicine to see if it eases the symptom. There are a some anti-inflammatory medicines available over the counter in many countries, including ibuprofen or naproxen.
If I can provide any further information, please let me know.