Dr. D. Love, Doctor
Experience:  Family Physician for 10 years; Hospital Medical Director for 10 years.
21597572

I asked a question last night and never got an answer. I hope

Customer Question

I asked a question last night and never got an answer. I hope I was not charged for that. O still would like an answer to my question if I can get an answer tonight. Is someone available for a medical question?
Category: Medical
Expert:  Dr. D. Love replied 2 years ago.
Hello from JustAnswer.
I am sorry, but the system does not show another question associated with this customer name that was asked last night.
However, I would be glad to assist you now.
What question do you have?
How can I be of assistance?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
The question I asked last night was that I have a popping in my thumb when I bend it in the joint nearest the nail. It is painful in both joints and also in the muscle of the hand and has been for several months now. I don't know if this is important, but I had carpal tunnel surgery done on this hand also about 5 months ago.
Actually, the question was answered last night, but it is associated with a different customer name.
See http://www.justanswer.com/neurology/95rsz-popping-clicking-thumb-when-bend.html#
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
I have had 3 surgeries on my spine and have severe arthritis of the spine. Would you recommend Naproxen for someone with my history of ruptured disks and multiple back surgeries with severe spinal arthritis? I do not take an anti-inflammatory.
Yes, Naproxen would be a good option to take for the thumb. The previous history of spine arthritis and spine surgeries would not be an issue for using Naproxen at this point in time.