Medical

Have medical questions? Ask a doctor online!

Ask a Doctor,

My daughter accidently gave my mom my dad's pills. both my…

Customer Question
my daughter accidently gave my...
my daughter accidently gave my mom my dad's pills. both my parents are on blood pressure meds but my mom got her dose and my dad's. she normally takes 1 20 mg quinapril in the am, 1 carvedilol 3.125 in am & pm. tonight she also got my dad's 1mg pramexipole (restless leg drug), 30mg allopurinol (gout), 5mg norvasc (bp). i've taken her bp but it actually seems higher than normal...don't know i can trust the bp machine...?????? please help
Submitted: 3 years ago.Category: Medical
Answered in 1 minute by:
6/23/2015
Doctor: Dr. Abid, Doctor replied 3 years ago
Dr. Abid
Dr. Abid, Doctor

Hi there ...

Yes you can trust machine and nothing will happen if she took extra dose of BP Lowering medicine , it would be ideal for her that if her BP reading are still high she should take her regular dose , and nothing to worry .

Regards ***** ***** luck .

Please leave positive feedback for me .

Thanks .