Dr. Rick, MD
Dr. Rick, MD, Board Certified MD
Experience:  20+ years as a doctor. Internal Medicine Internship in NYC
48069651

I just asked another question and I never got an answer

Customer Question

I just asked another question and I never got an answer Never mind. I have been waiting forever and the last question was never answered.
Category: Medical
Expert:  Dr. Rick, MD replied 2 years ago.

Hi. My name is***** and I am online and available to help you today. Thank you for your patience.

Question and answer is just one of the services I offer. I can also provide you with additional services, such as live telephone or skype consultation, at a small additional cost. Let me know if you are interested.

Do you have any other medical problems or take any medications?

I am available and happy to answer your question. What would you like to discuss?

This is not an answer, but an Information Request. I need this information to answer your question. Please reply, so I can answer your question. I look forward to helping you.