How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Dr. Phil, MD Your Own Question
Dr. Phil, MD
Dr. Phil, MD, Medical Doctor
Category: Medical
Satisfied Customers: 55721
Experience:  Medical Doctor Trained at a Top Academic Institution
Type Your Medical Question Here...
Dr. Phil, MD is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

My name is ***** ***** I go out to places I start to freak

Customer Question

Hi my name is ***** ***** I go out to places I start to freak out and I start to panic and get sweaty and shake and my head goes fuzzy. What do you think this is and how do I get rid of this so I can start going out again.
Submitted: 2 years ago.
Category: Medical
Expert:  Dr. Phil, MD replied 2 years ago.
Hello. I'm Dr. Phil, licensed and practicing Internal Medicine Physician. Excellent service is my goal.
Hi Anthony.
This sounds like anxiety disorder with agoraphobia.
Basically this means your anxiety is out of control and you are afraid to go places
This is going to require a combination of treatments
1)medication works
2)counseling works.
The combination of the two is better than the separate parts.
I recommend seeing your doctor and asking for medicine for anxiety and a referral to a counselor