Medical

Have medical questions? Ask a doctor online!

Ask a Doctor,

My aunt die 3days ago she was bleeding from her nose an

Customer Question
hi my aunt die 3days...
hi my aunt die 3days ago she was bleeding from her nose an mouth
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Medical
6/21/2015
Doctor: Anthony Bray, MD, Doctor replied 2 years ago
Anthony Bray, MD

Hello--

I'm very sorry for your loss...did she have any medical problems as far as you know? If she had low platelets or a coagulation disorder then these are medical problems that may cause easy bleeding...

I can't tell much from the history given so far..

What was her age? Was she on any medicines as far as you know? ( Aspirin or plavix or Eloquis or Xarelto or Coumadin??) These are meds that may cause easy bleeding...

If she had leukemia or liver disease then these conditions may be associated with easy bleeding...

Let me know if you have further details or discussion. I will be happy to get back with you. Take Care ---

Anthony Bray MD

Anthony Bray, MD
Anthony Bray, MD
Anthony Bray, MD, Doctor