Medical

Have medical questions? Ask a doctor online!

Ask a Doctor,

I need to get a prescription for Cialis, how can I find a…

Customer Question
I need to get a...
I need to get a prescription for Cialis, how can I find a doctor?
Submitted: 3 years ago.Category: Medical
6/21/2015
Doctor: Dr. David, Board Certified Physician replied 3 years ago
Dr. David, Board Certified Physician
Hello, this is Dr. David. I have read your question and I'm ready to help.
doctors here can't give out prescriptions to clients we can't see and can't examine.
that is against federal laws
do you have health insurance?
do you need help to find a primary care doctor close to you?
have you tried to call up your insurance company to find a primary care doctor?
No I do not have a doctor, I do not have insurance. this is why I am asking on how I can find a doctor?
you have to first apply for insurance through medicaid or through www.healthcare.gov to get health insurance
and then you can see a primary care doctor who can give you a prescription for cialis.
let me know if you have other questions