Medical

Have medical questions? Ask a doctor online!

Ask a Doctor,

I have an axtive script for zopidem--it just does not work…

Customer Question
i have an axtive script...
i have an axtive script for zopidem--it just does not work is this a china replacement or does the the name brand work
Submitted: 3 years ago.Category: Medical
6/21/2015
Doctor: Dr. D. Love, Doctor replied 3 years ago
Dr. D. Love, Doctor
Hello from JustAnswer.
How was this zolpidem obtained?
Have you previously used the brand name and it was effective?
I had asked for some further information.
I asked how the zolpidem was obtained because that would be a primary determinant of the reliability of the drug. If it was purchased through a US pharmacy, then you can rely that it is a valid drug. Similarly, if it was obtained through a VIPPS certified online pharmacy, it also would be reliable.
However, if it was obtained through an internet site that is not a VIPPS certified, then there is a significant risk that it could be a counterfeit drug.
If I can provide any further information, please let me know.