Medical

Have medical questions? Ask a doctor online!

Ask a Doctor,

We had dna tests done my 1 child with my husband is 99.99%

Customer Question
My husbands other two in...
We had dna tests done my 1 child with my husband is 99.99% My husbands other two in low to mid 90% (they have a different mom) is it possible the father of the other two are related to him.Thank you
Submitted: 3 years ago.Category: Medical
6/21/2015
Doctor: Dr. Rick, MD, Board Certified MD replied 3 years ago
Dr. Rick, MD
Dr. Rick, MD, Board Certified MD

Hi. My name is***** and I am online and available to help you today. Thank you for your patience.

Question and answer is just one of the services I offer. I can also provide you with additional services, such as live telephone or skype consultation, at a small additional cost. Let me know if you are interested.

Do you have any other medical problems or take any medications?

This is not an answer, but an Information Request. I need this information to answer your question. Please reply, so I can answer your question. I look forward to helping you.

No. The chances of that are pretty low.
All humans share a lot of DNA in common so 90% match is not as close as the number makes it seem -- but 99.99% means he is the father of your child without a doubt.
Does this make sense to you?
Don't forget to mash the positive feedback button for me...the one labeled "excellent" is the most fun to push by far ;)
It's safe for you to press the positive feedback button now if you so desire. And, never fear, even after you press that button I don't go up in a puff of smoke -- I'll still be right here to continue helping you, but, as I do work for tips, I want to make sure you are happy before rating me.
Dr. Rick MD FACS
does No mean my husband is not the father of the other two?
That is a possibility. Both the possible father and the child's mother would have be DNA Tested.
I hope this information was helpful for you. But I do work for tips so I want to make sure you are happy with me before rating me. If you have another question on this or a related issue feel free to fire away. You may also receive an email survey after our chat, if you can please give me the top rating in all areas. It has been a pleasure to assist you today.
Thanks in advance,
Dr. Rick MD FACS