Medical

Have Medical Questions? Ask a Doctor Online!

Ask a Doctor,

Medical

When ever I bump or scratch my arm, hand blood forms under

Customer Question
my skin. This also happens...
When ever I bump or scratch my arm, hand blood forms under my skin. This also happens when I get overheated. I am 58.
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Medical
I had my ovaries and uterus removed when I was 24yrs old due to cancer. This is not hot flashes.
6/19/2015
Doctor: Dr. David, Board Certified Physician replied 2 years ago
Dr. David, Board Certified Physician
Hello, this is Dr. David. I have read your question and I'm ready to help.
it sounds like you could be bleeding too easily.
you need to see your doctor about this and get blood testing to check your platelet levels and liver enzymes and coagulation testing for PT/PTT/INR levels.
the bleeding might be more than just the ibuprofen you were taking
you have to see a doctor right away for blood testing and liver testing and coagulation testing
do you have a doctor you can see right away?
or you can go to the ER for blood tests.
I already had full blood work done. All came back in the normal range. The sugers were slightly high.
there are blood you you haven't had done.
you need to see a hematologist
there are liver clotting compliment proteins you need testing for.
these are not routinely checked for.
you also need testing for C reactive protein to check for vascular inflammation.
you also need hemoglobin a1c and fasting sugars to check for diabetes as well.
Dr. David, Board Certified Physician