Medical

Have Medical Questions? Ask a Doctor Online!

Ask a Doctor,

Medical

Doctor i have got a a rash in the form of a ring in the

Customer Question
middle between the two breasts...
doctor i have got a a rash in the form of a ring in the middle between the two breasts i.e, cleavage, i am so worried about it. i am applying itch guard. but no use only temporary relief is got from itching but vanishing}
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Medical
6/18/2015
Doctor: Dr Basu, Experienced Specialist replied 2 years ago
Dr Basu
Dr Basu, Experienced Specialist
Hi there,
This is Dr Basu, Experienced Specialist.
I am here to address your concerns and provide great service.
Ring form rash suggests fungal infection.
This is also known as tinea corporis.
You can try OTC clotrimazole cream twice daily for 10 days.
Hdrocortisone cream also can be applied alongwith twice daily for faster relief.
If you do not see any improvement in 2-3 days. then you will need to see your doctor for further evaluation and prescription stronger medications.
Thank you for sharing your concerns with us today. If you have any additional questions or need further clarifications, please do not hesitate to ask. I am here to answer them. I wish you good health. Regards, ***** *****
Dr Basu
Dr Basu
Dr Basu, Experienced Specialist