How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Dr Basu Your Own Question
Dr Basu
Dr Basu, Experienced Specialist
Category: Medical
Satisfied Customers: 29086
Experience:  MD
Type Your Medical Question Here...
Dr Basu is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

Doctor i have got a a rash in the form of a ring in the middle between the two breasts i.

Customer Question

{doctor i have got a a rash in the form of a ring in the middle between the two breasts i.e, cleavage, i am so worried about it. i am applying itch guard. but no use only temporary relief is got from itching but vanishing}
Submitted: 2 years ago.
Category: Medical
Expert:  Dr Basu replied 2 years ago.
Hi there,
This is Dr Basu, Experienced Specialist.
I am here to address your concerns and provide great service.
Ring form rash suggests fungal infection.
This is also known as tinea corporis.
You can try OTC clotrimazole cream twice daily for 10 days.
Hdrocortisone cream also can be applied alongwith twice daily for faster relief.
If you do not see any improvement in 2-3 days. then you will need to see your doctor for further evaluation and prescription stronger medications.
Thank you for sharing your concerns with us today. If you have any additional questions or need further clarifications, please do not hesitate to ask. I am here to answer them. I wish you good health. Regards, ***** *****