Medical

Have medical questions? Ask a doctor online!

Ask a Doctor,

I have a tear like a hole is forming in middle of tongue the…

Customer Question
I have a tear like...
I have a tear like a hole is forming in middle of tongue the sad pat that I don't want to tell anyone is that I have been snorting oxycodone because it makes me sick on my stomach when take by mouth, I also have a red line soon after I get up in the morning
Submitted: 3 years ago.Category: Medical
I needed a Ear NOSE and throat dr because I have no buggers in nose and feel like I have some type of growth in back of nose and no hair in nose. I thought this was a chat type situation and I would be sent to the specialist that I needed. I went to dentist he suggested to go to ent dr. that is the reason im doing this. I don't know how to handle going in to the ent and telling them about my situation.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Answered in 1 hour by:
6/18/2015
Doctor: Dr. Phil, MD, Medical Doctor replied 3 years ago
Dr. Phil, MD
Dr. Phil, MD, Medical Doctor
Hello. I'm Dr. Phil, licensed and practicing Internal Medicine Physician. Excellent service is my goal.
do you have a pic?
I want my money back. I have been told this is a scam. my husband is a retired district attorney. He is also very GOOD.
This is a scam!!!
I just need a picture