Family Physician, Doctor
Experience:  Emergency Medicine and Family Practice for over 26 years
1304720

I have a tear like a hole is forming in middle of tongue the

Customer Question

I have a tear like a hole is forming in middle of tongue the sad pat that I don't want to tell anyone is that I have been snorting oxycodone because it makes me sick on my stomach when take by mouth, I also have a red line soon after I get up in the morning
Category: Medical
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
I needed a Ear NOSE and throat dr because I have no buggers in nose and feel like I have some type of growth in back of nose and no hair in nose. I thought this was a chat type situation and I would be sent to the specialist that I needed. I went to dentist he suggested to go to ent dr. that is the reason im doing this. I don't know how to handle going in to the ent and telling them about my situation.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Dr. Phil, MD replied 2 years ago.
Hello. I'm Dr. Phil, licensed and practicing Internal Medicine Physician. Excellent service is my goal.
do you have a pic?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
I want my money back. I have been told this is a scam. my husband is a retired district attorney. He is also very GOOD.
This is a scam!!!
I just need a picture