Medical

Have medical questions? Ask a doctor online!

Ask a Doctor,

Can I get a mmj cad if I am from a different state that I…

Customer Question
Can I get a mmj...
Can I get a mmj cad if I am from a different state that I want to receive from?
Submitted: 3 years ago.Category: Medical
6/16/2015
Doctor: Dr. D. Love, Doctor replied 3 years ago
Dr. D. Love, Doctor
Which state do you want to receive a marijuana card?
I assume that you mean that you live in NJ and the strict rules prevented a card.
I had asked for additional information and have not heard back.

Most states that allow medical marijuana have a residency requirement. For example, New Jersey requires that there be proof of New Jersey residency to register for medical marijuana. However, the law and rules vary by state, which is why I asked which state is the state from which you desire to obtain medical marijuana.

If you can provide further details, then I can provide further details.