Medical

Have medical questions? Ask a doctor online!

Ask a Doctor,

I just turned 70 recently. Have always been looked at as…

Customer Question
Hello - I just turned...
Hello - I just turned 70 recently. Have always been looked at as younger than I am. For the last couple of days I have had stiffness in my legs. It's as though they have cement in them. I am very sore. Additionally the right side of my neck has become stiff as well. And I am tired - very tired. I am at the shore - not my normal place of residence. I have not eaten anything unusual. The only other thing that I have noticed is that my urine output is far less than normal. Any thoughts?
Submitted: 3 years ago.Category: Medical
Answered in 1 minute by:
6/13/2015
Doctor: Dr Basu, Experienced Specialist replied 3 years ago
Dr Basu
Dr Basu, Experienced Specialist
Hi there,
This is Dr Basu, Experienced Specialist.
I am here to address your concerns and provide great service.
THis can be due to the dehydration commonly.
Kidney infection or bladder infection can cause this as well.
Kidney failure isa serious possibility as well.
To counter dehydration, Gatorade should be consumed in adequate quantities.
And you should go to the local hospital for further evaluation as well.
Thank you for sharing your concerns with us today. If you have any additional questions or need further clarifications, please do not hesitate to ask. I am here to answer them. I wish you good health. Regards, ***** *****