How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Family Physician Your Own Question
Family Physician
Family Physician, Doctor
Category: Medical
Satisfied Customers: 2592
Experience:  Emergency Medicine and Family Practice for over 26 years
Type Your Medical Question Here...
Family Physician is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

Yes u can

Customer Question

Yes u can
Submitted: 2 years ago.
Category: Medical
Expert:  Dr. D. Love replied 2 years ago.
I am sorry, but no question came through the system.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Relist: Other
I didn't send a question . pls have not seen my period for 2 years now been to doctors no improvement. need treatment.
Expert:  Dr. D. Love replied 2 years ago.
The only service that we offer through this site is answers to questions.
If you are not asking a question and are seeking treatment, you would need to see a local doctor.